The office develops the administrative framework for DTU’s public sector consultancy and coordinates central efforts. The office is responsible to the Director for Public Sector Consultancy, Niels Axel Nielsen, who holds the transverse responsibility of the DTU management in the field.
Tasks undertaken by the Office of Public Sector Consultancy include:
- Framework agreements with ministries about research-based public sector consultancy
- Contact to Danish and international public and private institutions
- Concept for the Public Sector Consultancy at DTU
- Planning and development of DTU’s Public Sector Consultancy
- Contact and coordination with DTU’s departments and contact persons
- Secretarial assistance to relevant committees etc.
- DTU Climate Change Technologies www.dtu.dk/climate
You can find a list of the employees in P.S.C here under "who to contact"
Jakob Fritz Hansen
Head of Office
Technical University of Denmark
Office for Public Sector Consultancy
Building 101 A
DK-2800 Kgs. Lyngby
Phone: +45 4525 7165