General course objectives:
To give an introduction to studying at DTU and to give an introduction to the area of electrotechnology, including presentations of typical methods and tasks within this area. This includes also laboratory work. To develop good study and work methods for both theoretical and experimental tasks and to practice written documentation.
|A student who has met the objectives of the course will be able to:|
- Make use of the DTU IT facilities.
- Make use of the DTU CampusNet facilities.
- Gain whithout prerequisites a quick understanding of a tecnical topic.
- Organize and implement project work in groups.
- Behave adequately in a (electro) laboratory environment.
- Make short written reports on technical project works.
- Be conscious about personal study techniques in other courses.
- Make a consistent plan for an entire bachelor curriculum, under here independent to select courses from professional interest.
Project tasks within the area of electro technology. The project will include elements from other courses on first semester.
Studying techniques and study planning. Use of DTU's facilities, including the databar system.
In the 13-week period, there will be a number of different projects in the different suggested study lines. In the 3-week perriod, a single project is given. The project is a laboratory project and is based on the courses Digital Electronics 1 and Electric Circuits 1. Further, there is also fucus on who to work and behave in a electro laboratory.
Green challenge participation:
Please contact the teacher for information on whether this course gives the student the opportunity to prepare a project that may participate in DTU´s Study Conference on sustainability, climate technology, and the environment (GRØN DYST). More information
|, 326, 010, (+45) 4525 3559,
|31 Department of Electrical Engineering|
|30 National Space Institute|
02 Department of Informatics and Mathematical Modeling
Registration Sign up: