|Emner inden for avanceret regulering|
|Ph.D.- Mathematics, Physics and Informatics, Electronics, Communication and Space Research|
The time schedule of the course is determined after consultation wiht the participants. The course runs in late Spring-Summer.
Scope and form:
Depend on the subject for the course and the number of students.
Duration of Course:
|[The Course is not following DTUs normal Schedule]|
Date of examination:
|Decide with teacher,
Decide with teacher
There will normally be extern censur on the course.|
Type of assessment:
|Minimum 3, Maximum: 10|
General course objectives:
- to teach the basic in advanced control.
- to show applications of advanced control.
- to be able to use advanced control.
|A student who has met the objectives of the course will be able to:|
- read and understand literature in the area of advanced control.
- evaluate advantages and disadvantages in connection with advanced control.
- describe the methods for other
- describe the methods based on examples
- have knowledge to the theoretical basis for the methods
- apply the methods on specific systems
- use software for analysis of control systems
- master design of advanced controllers/filters
The subject to be studied is chosen according to the profile and interests of participants. The topic would typically be in one of the areas: stability and control of non-linear systems, adaprive methods for control, diagnosis and fault-tolerant control, passive and active methods for fault diagnosis.
Green challenge participation:
Please contact the teacher for information on whether this course gives the student the opportunity to prepare a project that may participate in DTU´s Study Conference on sustainability, climate technology, and the environment (GRØN DYST). More information
|, 326, 114, (+45) 4525 3565,
, 326, 010, (+45) 4525 3559,
|31 Department of Electrical Engineering|
Registration Sign up: