International scientific advice
The increasing globalization of, for example, the food sector means that public sector assignments are becoming increasingly international in nature. At the same time, we are facing a range of health and environmental issues that demand transnational solutions. Effective scientific advice therefore requires an ever-closer partnership with international organisations and foreign research institutions.
Today, DTU’s international scientific advice activities involve scientific advice, monitoring and contingency tasks and supporting international research partnerships.
Over and above directly advising Danish authorities in international–especially EU–contexts, DTU provides services to:
- The European Food Safety Authority (EFSA)
- The UN Food and Agriculture Organization (FAO)
- The European Space Agency (ESA)
- The United Nations Environment Programme (UNEP)
- The World Organization for Animal Health (OIE)
- The Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development (OECD)