World University Research Rankings
World University Research Rankings is based on seven indicators covering three key aspects of research performance: Research multi-disciplinarity, research impact, and research collborative-ness. The indicators are based on publications in Web of Science/InCites (Clarivate Analytics) in the period 2009-2018.
The seven indicators are:
- % multi-field documents
- % multi-category documents
- Category Normalised Citation Impact
- % documents in Q1 journals
- % documents in top 1% most cited documents
- % industry collaboration
- % international collaboration
World University Research Ranking is developed by international publisher World Scientific in collaboration with WURR Consultancy. Data is published for the top 250 universities.