DTU does not accept offensive behavior, bullying, harassment, sexual harassment, violence, threats of violence, or discrimination.
All students and employees at DTU are responsible for ensuring that offensive behavior does not take place.
If you as a student at DTU experience offensive behavior whether it is sexual harassment, discrimination, or bullying it is important that you do something about it, so we can take action.
You can contact one of the following:
- Full-time employed student advisor Heidi Berggren Brøndal Pedersen or Kathrine Hougaard Madsen
- Polyteknisk Forening (PF student association) at firstname.lastname@example.org or on tel. +45 7742 4493
- Director Jørgen Jensen at email@example.com or on tel. +45 2492 1699
- The Student Counselling Service on tel. +45 7026 7500 or at www.srg.dk
- DTU’s psychological counselling via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or tel. +45 4525 7373
It can be difficult to talk about offensive behavior. You can therefore make contact anonymously and get advice about your situation in confidentiality.
Read more about how DTU handles offensive behavior on DTU Inside (use your DTU login)