At DTU, we believe actions speak louder than words. That’s why we have created a charter to make sure that sustainability is – and will continue to be – a crucial cornerstone of all our courses and programmes.
The charter is our pledge to current and future students – it ensures that you obtain a deep understanding of sustainability and the development of sustainable solutions during your time at DTU.
In addition, we promise that your education will provide you with the knowledge necessary for working responsibly with technology and for striving to make a positive difference in the world.
Here you can learn about sustainability during your education at DTU:
Bachelor of Engineering
- Innovation Pilot
- CDIO programme
Bachelor of Science Engineering
- Theory of science in engineering
- General chemistry
- Technological specialization courses
Master of Science
- Sustainability course
- Innovation in Engineering
- Sustainability is included as an element in the guidance for all final projects
- All courses that give access to Green Challenge.