DTU is participating in ten national clusters and four spiring clusters, together with a number of networks where companies, authorities and other knowledge institutions meet and exchange knowledge and ideas within a specific subject area.
As a participant in one of DTU’s networks, your company gets access to the latest research-based knowledge in an easy and non-binding way. At the same time, a network gives you access to dialogue, input, and idea development with both researchers from DTU and practitioners from the business sector and organizations within your field.
Below, you can see a list of the clusters and networks in which DTU participates. By clicking on the links, you can read more about the individual network and how your company becomes a member.
- CLEAN Danmarks Miljøteknologi klynge
- Energy Cluster Denmark
- WE BUILD DENMARK
- Food & Bio Cluster Denmark
- Danish Life Science Cluster
- Klyngen for Avanceret Produktion - MADE
- Copenhagen FinTech
- Odense Robotics - Danmarks klynge for robot- og droneteknologi (spirende)
- Vision Denmark - klyngen for den digitale visuelle industri (spirende)
- Lifestyle & Design Cluster
- CenSec - spirende klynge for forsvar, rum og sikkerhed (spirende)
- Danish Sound Cluster (spirende)