As a DTU researcher, you will receive help to obtain funding for and to develop your research. The main research support unit - Research Support DTU - possesses in-depth knowledge of the funding possibilities, and provides advice and guidance depending on where you are in your career and your needs. This happens, for example, through:
- Monitoring and disseminating relevant posts on funding.
- Organizing information meetings, workshops, master classes, etc.
- Participating in the planning and facilitation of meetings with relevant stakeholders.
- Help with applications—including readability, coherence, communication, etc.
- Tools for managing, for example, IPR and legal issues.
- Pitch training in preparation for interviews.
- Checking formalities in connection with applications.