PhD Defence by Hannah-Marie Martiny "Analysis of global emergence and spread of antimicrobial resistance in 214k host and environmental samples"
On Thursday 2 February 2023, Hannah-Marie Martiny will defend her PhD thesis "Analysis of global emergence and spread of antimicrobial resistance in 214k host and environmental samples".
- Principal supervisor: Associate Professor Thomas Nordahl Petersen, DTU Food
- Co supervisor: Assistant Professor Patrick Munk, DTU Food
- Co supervisor: Associate Professor Christian Brinch , DTU Food
- Co supervisor: Professor Frank M. Aarestrup , DTU Food
- Associate Professor Håkan Vigre, DTU Food
- Associate Professor Antton Alberdi Estibaritz , Globe Institute, KU
- Senior Lecturer Jonathan Friedman, Institute of Environmental Sciences, The Hebrew University of Jerusalem
Chairperson at defence:
- Senior Researcher Rolf Sommer Kaas, DTU Food
A copy of the PhD thesis is available for reading at the department