- Registration in connection with teaching, exams, leave of absence, withdrawal of registration, etc.
- Student card: if you have lost your card, need help to order one, etc.
- Stamp and signature of transcripts and enrollment confirmations
- Registration of grades
- Questions about reported projects
- Questions about deadlines and credit transfer when you have changed study programme or field of study
- Questions about deadlines and credit transfer when you have been readmitted
- Registration of credit transfer
- Registration of transitional semester for the MSc programme
- Printing of diplomas
- Verification of old diplomas
Contact the Study Administration
Write to us:
- External stakeholders can write to email@example.com
- Enrolled students must use the Study Administration's contact form (requires login)
Tel.: +45 45 25 73 00
Telephone inquiry Monday, Wednesday and Friday at 9 am-11 am, 1st Friday of the month, however, at 10 am-11 am.
There is one overall Study Administration at DTU. The Study Administration has offices on both Lyngby Campus and Ballerup Campus. As a rule, you must contact the Study Administration located on your primary campus.
Anker Engelunds Vej 1
2800 Kgs. Lyngby
Personal inquiry Monday, Wednesday and Friday at 12 noon-2 pm.
Room D 1.01
Personal inquiry Monday and Wednesday at 12 noon-2 pm.
Note: The Study Administration is closed on public holidays, in connection with summer, autumn, Christmas, and Easter holidays, and 5 June.