- Students studying in Denmark in exchange for Danish students taking their places at their home universities according to agreements between Danish universities and one or more universities abroad.
- Students with a permanent residence permit or a time-limited residence permit issued with a possibility of permanent residence in Denmark.
- Students with dual citizenship in both an EU/EEA country and a non-EU/EEA country.
- Students with a residence permit granted on the grounds of family reunification (9M, accompanying child)
- Students holding an EU residence card (issued in Denmark by Stadsforvaltningen).
- Students who have been granted government scholarships (in accordance with § 19 (6) of the Danish Act on Universities ). See tuition fee waivers.
- Children of workers from non-EU/EEA countries.
All applicants must contact the Office of International Education in order to verify that they do qualify for the exemption. Please send us an email to MScAdmissions@adm.dtu.dk with a copy of your residence permit.