The five study lines are fixed programmes of study that have extra high requirements to the choice of courses and projects compared to the general MSc programme.
Although following a study line is not obligatory, it allows you to specialize within a specific area.
The five study lines on Applied Chemistry are:
- Catalysis and Sustainable Chemistry
- Molecular Physical Chemistry
- Polymer Engineering
- Protein Chemistry
- Synthesis and Medicinal Chemistry
At the same time you have the opportunity to choose and achieve a high degree of specialization in a number of other areas, for example:
- Transport processes
- Chemistry at the nanoscale
- Bioinorganic chemistry
- Analytical chemistry, spectroscopy and crystallography
- Computer simulation of chemical structures and reactions