The MSc in Advanced and Applied Chemistry has five optional study lines.
The five study lines are fixed programmes of study that have extra high requirements to the choice of courses and projects compared to the general MSc programme.
Although following a study line is not obligatory, it allows you to specialize within a specific area.
The five study lines on Applied Chemistry are:
- Catalysis and Sustainable Chemistry
- Molecular Physical Chemistry
- Polymer Engineering
- Protein Chemistry
- Synthesis and Medicinal Chemistry
At the same time you have the opportunity to choose and achieve a high degree of specialization in a number of other areas, for example:
- Transport processes
- Chemistry at the nanoscale
- Bioinorganic chemistry
- Analytical chemistry, spectroscopy and crystallography
- Computer simulation of chemical structures and reactions