The MSc in Mathematical Modelling and Computation offers a high degree of flexibility in the students' individual study plan.
You can design your own study programme and career by choosing from the wide range of courses offered at DTU with emphasis on areas such as analytical chemistry, theoretical chemistry, materials or sustainable chemistry.
Alternatively, you can choose to specialize in one of the ten predefined focus areas:
- Applied mathematical analysis
- Industrial and applied statistics
- Scientific computing
- Stochastic dynamical modelling
- Operations research for decision making
- Secure and reliable computing
- Image analysis and computer graphics
- Cognitive science and technology
- Machine learning and signal processing
- Financial engineering