Once a year, the Board of Representatives discusses DTU’s performance within education, research and innovation, and advise the university leadership in specific matters.
The Board of Representatives appoints the external members of the Board of Governors based on the Board of Governors’ recommendation.
The Board of Representatives consists of one member from each department advisory board and is elected for a period of four years.
Members of the Board Representatives consists in the period of 2019-2023:
- Fei Chen, Vice President for New Business R&D, Haldor Topsøe A/S
- Lars Bang, Executive Vice President, Lundbeck
- Jens Brandt Bering, Senior Vice President, Niras
- Tove Feld, CEO Visionary Growth
- Annelise Fenger, Director, Fødevarestyrelsen
- Berit Hinnemann, Director, Head of Decarbonisation Business Development, Mærsk
- Kaj Juul-Pedersen, Director, Sitella ApS
- Claus Møller, Business Developer, Erhvervshus Sjælland
- Per Tejs Knudsen, CEO, cBrain A/S
- Jesper Nerlov, EVP & CTO, Haldor topsøe A/S
- Eva Jensen, Head of Programme for Climate change, Energy and Transport, Det Europæiske Miljøagentur
- Helle Olund Villumsen, CEO, Kapacitet A/S
- Kirsten Drejer, Co-founder, Symphogen A/S
- Lia Leffland, Director, ATV