- Final Diploma in both original language and a certified English translation
Please upload at the time of application if you have already graduated from your bachelor's degree.
If you are unable to get your diploma within the diploma deadline (non-EU 15th July/ EU/EEA 15th August), please upload a provisional letter from your home university which confirms your graduation.
- Transcript of Records in both original language and a certified English translation
If you are about to complete your bachelor, please upload your current Transcript of Records together with a list of courses you are currently enrolled in.
- Mandatory application template for your application (this includes Statement of Purpose, Pre-mapping, and GPA calculator). Below is a video on how to fill in the template.
- Two Letters of Recommendation - can be from university or work, but must be signed and stamped. You should only upload two.
- Documentation of your local grading system
The following video shows how to fill out the template:
Proof of English proficiency
NB: If you have not taken the test when applying, please make sure to upload proof of your expected test date.
- Non-EU/EEA citizens are required to pay an application fee of 100 EUR. please make sure to upload proof of payment. More information on how to pay the application fee.
- Danish residence permit if applicable.
- If you are a non-EU/EEA citizen and wish to apply for a tuition fee waiver, please make sure to upload a separate statement emphasizing your academic achievements and interests. The statement must be uploaded at the time of submitting your application.
- If you are applying for the DTU Honours Programme - Please upload a separate Statement of Purpose that elaborates on your interests and academic qualifications