Academic requirements for this programme
The general admission requirements are as follows.
- A bachelor's degree from an accredited academic university or professional bachelor's degree from a university college. Any specialisation can be admitted to the programme. Note: The bachelor’s degree must be less than 10 years old.
- 15 ECTS within the following topic areas:
- Innovation, entrepreneurship and leadership
- IT and data science
- Organisation, economics and law
- Qualitative method
- Quantitative method
- Physics, chemistry, biology, biotechnology, or mathematics
- Anatomy, physiology, pathology or epidemiology or physics, chemistry, biology, biotechnology or mathematics
- Environment, climate or sustainability
- Design or materials
- English proficiency
The programme is offered in English. Therefore, applicants must demonstrate proficiency in English (Danish B-level, IELTS, TOEFL, CAE). Find more information about the language test requirements.
The Master of Technology Entrepreneurship is a selective programme with limited spots available. Up to 50 candidates will be admitted to the programme. In order to embrace and leverage different perspectives, the intake will be based on domain and background to ensure balance and diversity.
Although students may fulfil the basic requirements, this does not guarantee acceptance to the programme. The final admission decision is based on an overall evaluation, including relevant (entrepreneurial) experience and academic results.
What we are looking for in candidates
Curiosity, open-mindedness and independence. We are looking for passionate, committed, and driven team players that take personal responsibility for their education and training.
1. Independent Seeker
- Knowledge and experience seeker
- Original thinker
- Dot connector
- Not afraid to navigate uncharted waters
- Mentally agile and sharp
2. Purpose-driven Entrepreneur
- Ambitious, yet accountable
- Responsible risk-taker
- Self and socially aware
- Driven to make a difference
- Motivated by profit and purpose
3. Open Mindset
- Humble and kind
- Inclusive and open
- Respectful and collaborative
- Considerate and helpful
The selection for the programme will take place over two rounds:
Submit the online application as described above. An initial screening of the applicants, including personal motivation, English level, relevant (entrepreneurial) experience and academic results will be made, and a number of applicants will be invited for a second round.
A workshop for a selected number of candidates will take place online mid-March.
After the second round, a final, overall evaluation will be made where we carefully consider each applicant on an individual basis, taking into account all the information presented throughout the application process.
We welcome applications from all suitably qualified prospective students and want to recruit students with the very best entrepreneurial potential and motivation, irrespective of their background.
If you have any questions, feel free to contact Robin van Oorschot at firstname.lastname@example.org