- Completion of the PhD programme established for the person in question.
- Assignments in the areas of dissemination, research, teaching, library work and other academic assignments on the department’s instruction. During the three-year period of study, these work assignments are to account for a maximum of 840 hours, normally agreed finally and with mutual obligation for one term at a time.
Form and period of employment:
- The qualification requirement is a master’s degree.
- The person concerned is enrolled as a PhD student at DTU in a DTU or externally financed position.
- The period of employment is three years, calculated on a full-time basis.
- PhD Fellows on pay level 4 or more is granted a non-pensionable supplement of DKK 14,900 (March 31, 2012 level).
- PhD Fellows are appointed in accordance with the protocol for the collective agreement with the Danish Confederation of Professional Associations (AC).