- Teaching, research and innovation adapted to the function-specific assignments associated with the position.
- The position involves fixed-term handling of function-specific assignments as well as other assignments associated with the position.
- Special efforts are expected in the areas of research and innovation, as well as potential for research-related leadership.
- Scientific advice, including consultancy at national and international level.
- The position is normally established with a view to appointing particularly talented, preferably young, researchers to develop a promising discipline at international level. The position must be within the scope of one of the University’s core activities, or an area in which there is a special need for high academic skills as part of the development of one of the University’s core activities.
Form and period of employment:
- Generally speaking, the professor is expected to provide input in extension to the qualification requirements for the position, which are: A high level of original scientific production at international level, with the potential to contribute to the further development of the subject area in question.
- Teaching experience at various levels on the University’s study programmes – including and in particular at PhD level – as well as the potential to become a successful teacher.
- Documented experience in at least one of the following fields:
- Research management, including handling management tasks in national or international projects, research programmes, congresses, etc.
- Innovation, including building up patent areas, applying research results in a commercial context, etc.
- Fixed-term employment for a period of three to eight years with the possibility of extension, but the total employment must not exceed eight years.
- The appointment will be based on the collective agreement with the Confederation of Professional Associations.