- The primary tasks of a senior adviser position are research, research-based scientific advice and dissemination to public sector authorities, the business community and society in general.
Form and period of employment:
- Normally permanent
- The qualification requirements for a senior advisor position correspond to the level that can be achieved through employment as an assistant professor or researcher. The qualifications for the position are:
- Documented scientific production/publication and research potential at international level
- The capacity to contribute to the department’s national and international partnerships and scientific advice, including dissemination of research results and analyses to authorities and society in general.
- Senior Advisers receive a pensionable supplement of DKK 89,100 per year in line with the March 31, 2012 level.
- The appointment will be based on the collective agreement with the Confederation of Professional Associations.