- Handling qualified teaching assignments
Form and period of employment
- The position is a part-time position.
- The qualification requirement is a master’s degree as well as additional qualifications at high level
- A part-time lecturer position may be permanent or fixed-term. A fixed-term position is normally for three years at a time.
- Reappointment is possible in accordance with the Danish Act on Fixed-Term Appointments
- The specific number of working hours, participation in examinations, etc. are set for each term.
- A part-time lecturer’s total workload cannot exceed 500 hours per year. However, if considerations for the scheduling or execution of the teaching necessitate such, the workload may be expanded to up to 780 hours per year.
- Part-time lecturers who have been employed as from 1 May 2012 or who have had their employment renewed after 1 May 2012 are covered by the standard periods of notice laid down in the Danish Salaried Employees Act (Funktionærloven).
- The appointment will be based on the Circular on the agreement on Part-time lecturers at universities, etc. under the Ministry of Science, Innovation and Higher Education (Ministry of Education)