- The tasks will normally be heavily weighted in favour of research. In addition, a certain amount of teaching may also be required. Other duties may, furthermore, have to be performed to a limited extent.
Form and period of employment:
- The qualification requirement is a PhD degree or equivalent.
- The position as postdoc is a fixed-term academic position. The position may be filled for a period of up to four years at the same university.
- The position as postdoc is basically a full-time position, but employment on a part-time basis is also possible.
- In the event of absence on account of maternity/paternity or adoption leave, application may be made to extend the employment for a period equivalent to the period of leave.
- If the original period of employment expires during maternity/paternity or adoption leave, the postdoc may re-enter service on expiry of the leave for a period equivalent to the period in which he/she was on leave.
- The period of employment may be extended in the event of protracted illness.
- Postdocs receive a special pensionable supplement of DKK 49,300 per year in line with the March 31, 2012 level.
- The appointment will be based on the collective agreement with the Confederation of Professional Associations.